Jenny Thots B4 Cambodia
Before the trip to Cambodia I had made my decision that I had to go to Cambodia. I prayed to God that He will open the door becuase for me it's hard to go somewhere far away from my hometown. I asked my Mom to go to Cambodia and she answered my question that surprises me very much. She allowed me to go for this trip and my Dad gave me some money too. I prepared myself what should I do or bring before the trip. I packed my stuff one week before the trip. I was excited and nervous because it was my first trip outside of Thailand. Every night I prayed to God that He will be with us. I asked many people to pray that I will be able to spend time with people more because I like to spend time alone and afriad to be with a lot of people. Three days before the trip God answerd my prayers. I knew that what we have to do in Cambodia and the purpose of this trip."God is always with us so I am not worried about anything. Everything is going to be ok". I will do anything with all my heart, my soul for God and that what I thought before I went to bed that night.
Signed Jenny--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sister Jenny glad to hear your heartfelt words, keep it up and God will make all things beautiful in His own beautiful time. Su Su for your faith na... ...
Signed Blogger
Signed Jenny--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sister Jenny glad to hear your heartfelt words, keep it up and God will make all things beautiful in His own beautiful time. Su Su for your faith na... ...
Signed Blogger
